Flu Orders 2021/2022
The MASTA Flu Team is already busy planning vaccine deliveries for the 2021/22 seasonal flu campaign when once again the demand for vaccines is expected to be very high.
Now is the time to place your order and request a schedule based on your individual requirements.
Our flexible service caters for the needs of both GP and pharmacy customers along with occupational health services where we offer both vaccine supply and nurse support for on- site vaccination clinics.
We will once again be supplying the Quadrivalent (e) vaccine manufactured by Sanofi recommended for the under 65 age category by the DOH.
The MASTA offer includes:
- Excellent profit per dose based on a net price of £5.00 per dose + VAT
- Current delivery schedule anticipated to begin mid to late September 2021. Dates will be confirmed in July.
- Sale or return facility on contract order volumes. (Returns must be back with MASTA by 25th February 2022 to be eligible for credit).
- Cold chain delivery, minimum order volume just 100 doses for carriage free delivery.
- Delivery dates can be amended with just 72 hours’ notice to MASTA. Flexibility to cancel or reduce last deliveries to assist with stock management.
- Training support if required.
Our Terms and conditions can be accessed Here
Our dedicated team will be happy to answer any questions that you may have and assist in any way they can.
If you have already placed your vaccine order with MASTA thank you very much for entrusting us with your vaccine supply for the 2021/2022 season.
The MASTA Flu Team