Corporate Vaccinations Service
Business Travel and the health of employees is never duty free.
MASTA are the UKs leading travel health provider with over 30 year’s specialist experience. The Foreign Commonwealth Office and Border Agency represent just a small number of over 200 organisations that trust MASTA to help protect their valued employees when it matters most.
How does it work?
1. Contact MASTA
- The services required.
- Likely number of employees.
- Preference over MASTA clinic attendance or on-site tailored sessions at your place of work.
- Preferred timescale for the service.
2. Set up an Account
We will respond with details of the offering and walk you through setting up an account with MASTA. We can either invoice you directly or issue receipts to employees for them to claim as preferred.
What benefits are there to offering a MASTA service to employees?
All organisations have a duty of care to ensure that their employees receive the best possible advice when travelling for work, or when a public health service is required to assist employees’ back home.
- MASTA provide a thorough risk assessment to your employees with a personalised, award winning Travel Health Brief
- This detailed risk assessment provides a clear audit trail of discussions held
- Subsequent vaccinations and antimalarials are then selected and adminstered, providing that all important peace of mind
- The full range of travel vaccinations and antimalarials are offered at all of our clinics (including yellow fever)
- MASTA’s extensive clinic network work together, enabling continuity of care for your employees
What do our customers say about us?
“I recently had the pleasure of working with the team at MASTA on a national project delivering inoculations to over 800 staff. They proved incredibly efficient and professional in their attitude and organisation, remaining approachable and able to respond to the different issues we presented to them in different locations of the country. I would have no qualms in recommending them and look forward to working with them again in the future.”Andrew Thompson T/SO Border Force
“We received excellent customer service both from the front desk and the nurse. Both were friendly and professional throughout, making the kids feel at ease and taking their time with us all. We didn’t feel rushed and felt in very safe, competent hands.”
“We received excellent and thoughtful advice, even where there was incomplete information (from us!). The nurse in particular had a wonderful way with the children, taking time to talk to them and distract them from their vaccinations. She was amazing.”FCO Officer (details removed for confidentiality purposes)