MASTA Corporate Vaccinations Service
Business Travel and the health of employees is never duty free.
MASTA is the UKs leading travel health provider with over 30 year’s specialist experience. When people are your greatest asset, we know that you cannot afford to settle for anything less. The Foreign Commonwealth Office, Border Agency and John Lewis represent just a small number of over 200 organisations that trust MASTA to help protect their valued employees when it matters most.
What benefits are there to offering a MASTA service to employees?
All organisations have a duty of care to ensure that their employees receive the best possible advice when travelling for work, or when a vaccination service such as Flu, Pneumonia, or Hepatitis B is required to assist protecting their health back home.
- MASTA provide a thorough risk assessment that provides your employees with all of the information that they need to make an informed decision.
- The subsequent vaccinations are then selected and received providing that all important peace of mind.
- This detailed risk assessment provides a clear audit trail of discussions held, in the event that any legal disputes should arise.
- The extensive clinic network ensures that MASTA can access the details of previous appointments at MASTA, meaning that employees do not need to attend the same clinic to preserve continuity of care and avoid duplication of dialogue.
- The decision over which vaccination services are funded and which employees will need to fund themselves remains yours.
MASTA provide travel health vaccinations as well as occupational health vaccination services, allowing protection for employees both at home and away.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your requirement or complete the contact form below. This should include;
- The services required such as travel health or a specific occupational health vaccination programme.
- Likely number of employees.
- Preference over MASTA clinic attendance or on-site tailored sessions at your place of work for convenience.
- Preferred timescale for the service.
Set up an Account
- We will respond with details of the offering and walk you through setting up an account with MASTA. MASTA can either invoice you directly or issue receipts to employees for them to claim as preferred.
Share the good news with your employees
On completion of the above, the employee can then visit one of MASTA’S 170+ travel health clinics across the UK or they could attend an on-site session at your place of work, or a combination of the two.
For example, some customers will organise an on-site corporate flu vaccination session at work to minimise downtime and benefit from economies of scale; but allow employees to visit a MASTA clinic convenient to them as and when travel is required.
What do our customers say about us?
“I recently had the pleasure of working with the team at MASTA on a national project delivering inoculations to over 800 staff. They proved incredibly efficient and professional in their attitude and organisation, remaining approachable and able to respond to the different issues we presented to them in different locations of the country. I would have no qualms in recommending them and look forward to working with them again in the future.”Andrew Thompson T/SO Border Force
“We received excellent customer service both from the front desk and the nurse. Both were friendly and professional throughout, making the kids feel at ease and taking their time with us all. We didn’t feel rushed and felt in very safe, competent hands.”
“We received excellent and thoughtful advice, even where there was incomplete information (from us!). The nurse in particular had a wonderful way with the children, taking time to talk to them and distract them from their vaccinations. She was amazing.”FCO Officer (details removed for confidentiality purposes)