Newcastle Travel Clinic
How it works
1. Book an appointment
2. Receive medicines
- Travel Vaccinations
- Wellness Vaccinations
Information regarding Appointments at this clinic
Your clinic appointment will include a full consultation and risk assessment by a travel health specialist nurse. You will also receive any vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip.
Please note the following:
- Children aged up to 15 years must have a parent/guardian present and able to complete the consultation on their behalf. Children aged 16 to 18 years must attend the consultation themselves.
- Ensure that you bring details of all current and historical medical and treatment to your appointment.
- If vaccinations/antimalarials are not purchased
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time
- None attendance of the appointment
Exclusions for this clinic:
Please be aware of the following exclusions at your chosen clinic which would prevent the nurse from being able to complete your appointment. A consultation fee would still apply. These exclusions include:
- BCG/TB Vaccine
- Children - see additional information section for applicable age range
- Mantoux Test
- Occupational Health Vaccines
- Yellow Fever vaccine is currently not available at this clinic
This service is available to children aged 2 months plus. Please ensure the following are available to discuss with the travel health nurse: Previous vaccination records, details of current medicines and any medical condition/s if applicable. This clinic has disabled access.