Bath Travel Clinic
How it works
1. Book an appointment
2. Receive medicines
- Travel Vaccinations
- Wellness Vaccinations
Information regarding Appointments at this clinic
Your clinic appointment will include a full consultation and risk assessment by a travel health specialist nurse. You will also receive any vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip.
Please note the following:
- Children aged up to 15 years must have a parent/guardian present and able to complete the consultation on their behalf. Children aged 16 to 18 years must attend the consultation themselves.
- Ensure that you bring details of all current and historical medical and treatment to your appointment.
- If vaccinations/antimalarials are not purchased
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time
- None attendance of the appointment
Exclusions for this clinic:
Please be aware of the following exclusions at your chosen clinic which would prevent the nurse from being able to complete your appointment. A consultation fee would still apply. These exclusions include:
- BCG/TB Vaccine
- Mantoux Test
We do not provide the TB Quantiferon test. Our travel service is available to children of all ages. Limited free public parking is available nearby. Please ensure the following are available to discuss with the travel health nurse: Previous vaccination records, details of current medicines and any medical condition/s if applicable. We do not provide Influenza.