MASTA/STA London Victoria - RELOCATED
How it works
1. Book an appointment
2. Receive medicines
- Travel Vaccinations
- Wellness Vaccinations
Information regarding Appointments at this clinic
Your clinic appointment will include a full consultation and risk assessment by a travel health specialist nurse. You will also receive any vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip.
Please note the following:
- Children aged up to 15 years must have a parent/guardian present and able to complete the consultation on their behalf. Children aged 16 to 18 years must attend the consultation themselves.
- Ensure that you bring details of all current and historical medical and treatment to your appointment.
- If vaccinations/antimalarials are not purchased
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time
- None attendance of the appointment
Please note: This clinic has now relocated to John Bell and Croyden 50-54 Wigmore Street Marylebone London W1U 2AU We will be offering the same levels of service Monday - Saturday for all our clients Alternative clinics offering a full service are available at Masta Kings Cross Masta Monument Masta Richmond