MASTA Travel Clinic - Lloyds Pharmacy
How it works
1. Book an appointment
2. Telephone consultation
3. Receive medicines
- Travel Vaccinations
Information regarding Appointments at this clinic
Your initial appointment will be completed by telephone. If vaccines/antimalarials are needed, our specialist travel health nurse will book a follow-up appointment at your chosen pharmacy clinic.
Please note the following:
- Our nurse must speak directly to the person that is travelling. We cannot complete a consultation with a third party (for children see below).
- Children aged 5 to 15 years must have a parent/guardian present and able to complete the consultation on their behalf. Children aged 16 to 18 years must complete the telephone consultation themselves.
- Ensure that you have details of all current and historical medical and treatment history at hand.
- There is a consultation charge for this service. Please see pricing for details.
- Calls will be recorded for quality and training purposes.
- All calls must be undertaken in the UK to a UK landline or UK mobile number.
Exclusions for this clinic:
Please be aware of the following exclusions at your chosen clinic which would prevent the nurse from being able to complete your appointment. A consultation fee would still apply. These exclusions include:
- Any vaccine/anti-malarial which is NOT listed in your travel health summary
- Travellers prescribed certain types of anticoagulants
- Travellers under 5 years of age
- Travellers who have had an anaphylactic reaction to a previous vaccine