Masta Travel Clinic Chorley
How it works
1. Book an appointment
2. Receive medicines
- Travel Vaccinations
- Wellness Vaccinations
- Occupational Health Vaccinations
Information regarding Appointments at this clinic
Your clinic appointment will include a full consultation and risk assessment by a travel health specialist nurse. You will also receive any vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip.
Please note the following:
- Children aged up to 15 years must have a parent/guardian present and able to complete the consultation on their behalf. Children aged 16 to 18 years must attend the consultation themselves.
- Ensure that you bring details of all current and historical medical and treatment to your appointment.
- This clinic reserves the right to charge a consultation fee for this service. Please see pricing for details.
Exclusions for this clinic:
Please be aware of the following exclusions at your chosen clinic which would prevent the nurse from being able to complete your appointment. A consultation fee would still apply. These exclusions include:
- BCG/TB Vaccine
- Blood Tests (see additional information)
- Children - see additional information section for applicable age range
- Mantoux Test
Please note - this clinic is located upstairs within the Chorley surgery. Please go straight to waiting room upstairs.