Customer Services Advisor
MASTA is the UK’s leading independent service provider in the travel health field offering a range of unique products and services to customers. MASTA offers a package that rewards your skills and experience together with the chance to develop your career in this complex and ever changing area of medicine. As part of our continued growth we have the following opportunity available:
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Customer Services Advisor with an excellent standard of customer service, support and advice to join the team based in Leeds.
- To ensure all incoming telephone calls are answered / responded to in a timely and professional manner
- To provide MASTA Travel Clinic appointment bookings to travellers using our bespoke online system
- Maximise appointment bookings through conversion from enquiry
- To input customer data and maintain accurate records in line with our data protection policy
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Ability to communicate at all levels, in a polite and friendly manner along with exceptional listening skills
- Good IT Skills and experience of using other bespoke computer systems
- Works well in a team environment and also able to use own initiative
- Follows detailed procedures and ensures accuracy in documentation and data
Start DateN/A (see additional information)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leading Travel Health Company.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
“Travel health is such a positive aspect of nursing and it is constantly evolving. For the majority of the time I’m speaking with people who are looking forward to going away so it’s great to learn about their travel plans and rewarding to provide advice from a health promotion point of view. I had no previous experience in travel health before arriving at MASTA so it has been quite a challenge, but the training I received was comprehensive.” Claire Fleming, Tele-consult Nurse.