Telephone Consultation Lead Nurse
MASTA is the UK’s leading independent service provider in the travel health field offering a range of unique products and services to customers. MASTA offers a package that rewards your skills and experience together with the chance to develop your career in this complex and ever changing area of medicine. As part of our continued growth we have the following opportunity available: Telephone Consultation Lead Nurse
We have an exciting new opportunity for a motivated and reliable Travel Health Nurse with an excellent telephone manner and professional clinical approach to join the team based in Leeds as Telephone Consultation Lead Nurse.
- Previous experience in a travel health related management role
- Resource department appropriately based on seasonality, key busy times and in line with business needs.
- Ensure excellent customer service is exercised in a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Provide specialist travel health telephone consultation service
- Responsible for the telephone consultation nurse team including perform annual appraisals and identifying any areas for development
- To focus on utilisation figures and increase footfall in to Pharmacy and MASTA clinic network
- Ability to lead by example and respond positively
- Good communicator
- Conscientious with awareness of business confidentiality
- Enthusiastic and hard working
Start DateN/A (see additional information)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leading Travel Health Company.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org date: 27 October 2017
“Travel health is such a positive aspect of nursing and it is constantly evolving. For the majority of the time I’m speaking with people who are looking forward to going away so it’s great to learn about their travel plans and rewarding to provide advice from a health promotion point of view. I had no previous experience in travel health before arriving at MASTA so it has been quite a challenge, but the training I received was comprehensive. The team are friendly, welcoming and universally supportive; I’m thrilled that I joined the team and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else” Claire Fleming, Tele-consult Nurse.