Clinical Compliance Manager
MASTA is the UK’s leading independent service provider in the travel health field offering a range of unique products and services to our customers. MASTA offers a package that rewards your skills and experience together with the chance to develop your career in this complex and ever changing area of medicine. As part of our continued growth we have the following opportunity available: Clinical Compliance Manager
The scope of the Clinical Compliance Managers activity is varied covering a wide range of activities, all centred on supporting growing the MASTA business plan in line with the overarching business objectives.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Self-directed, autonomous, able to prioritise and plan own/team work
- Reliable and flexible
- Strong attention to detail, with high quality standards
- Analytical skills and drive for improvement
Specific areas of responsibility include;
- Alongside the Consultant Medical Advisor, develop and implement an audit strategy based on local and national priorities, ensuring the audit programme is implemented and reported to the Senior Management Team annually (or by exception).
- Subject matter expert and key business contact for all GDPR, Clinical Regulatory and Occupational Health matters
- Delegate occupational health authority to the wider nursing team, as appropriate
- Clinical lead for all stages of the lifecycle of business critical contracts
- Lead the Clinical Educational and Development Team and Pharmacy Quality Assurance Manager to develop and implement new/updated internal and external educational programs in line with business and market needs, via MASTA’s Learning Management System.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of GDPR and Caldicott principles
Start DateN/A (see additional information)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leading Travel Health Company.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org date: 14 October 2017
“Travel health is such a positive aspect of nursing and it is constantly evolving. For the majority of the time I’m speaking with people who are looking forward to going away so it’s great to learn about their travel plans and rewarding to provide advice from a health promotion point of view. I had no previous experience in travel health before arriving at MASTA so it has been quite a challenge, but the training I received was comprehensive. The team are friendly, welcoming and universally supportive; I’m thrilled that I joined the team and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else” Claire Fleming, Tele-consult Nurse.