Clinic Contact Details
Below you will find contact details for your chosen clinic. Please contact the clinic to book your appointment.
Beaconsfield Travel Clinic
Telephone: 0330 100 4119
Type of appointment: Clinic consultation
Your clinic appointment will include a full consultation and risk assessment by a travel health specialist nurse. You will also receive any vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip.
Please note the following:
- Children aged up to 15 years must have a parent/guardian present and able to complete the consultation on their behalf. Children aged 16 to 18 years must attend the consultation themselves.
- Ensure that you bring details of all current and historical medical and treatment to your appointment.
- This clinic reserves the right to charge a £20 consultation fee as follows:
- If vaccinations/antimalarials are not purchased
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time
- None attendance of the appointment
Service available to children of all ages. This clinic has disabled access. Car Parking is available.
What do I do now?
To book an appointment, simply to complete our vaccine checker to see whether there are any vaccines or antimalarials recommended for your journey, then choose an appointment time to suit you.
You can also choose a different clinic if you wish