Yellow Fever and Meningitis ACWY vaccines are available at all our MASTA Travel Clinics.
Same day appointments are often available
Use the 'Find a clinic' tab to locate your nearest clinic, enter your itrip details and book your appointment online
Telephone our Customer Service Team to book an appointment at your local Travel Clinic
Tel: 0330 100 4200
SAME DAY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE - TEL: 0330 100 4200
Choose a convenient time and place for our Specialist Travel Health Nurse to call you. We will discuss your travel needs based on your trip details, confirm pricing and book an appointment at your nearest local MASTA travel clinic (if required).
Our telephone risk assessments are recorded, ensuring compliance with the Care Quality Commission.
Visit a MASTA TRAVEL CLINIC when:
* You require an evening or weekend appointment in a UK wide choice of locations
* You require a yellow fever vaccination and your local GP surgery is not a registered yellow fever centre
* You need a vaccination that your local GP surgery does not routinely provide or cannot source
* You have a complex itinerary or need vaccinations very close to your departure
Every travel risk assessment by MASTA is entrusted to a
Specialist Travel Health Nurse and includes the most recent information and recommendations available for your trip, no matter how complex.
We support all travellers, irrespective of their destination or individual requirements and offer a full travel vaccination service, including yellow fever, malaria prophylaxis and treatment for travellers’ diarrhoea.
Click here to get started!
- 26-Aug-2014 USA - West Nile Virus -- West Nile virus is endemic in the USA. 210 cases (11 deaths) have been reported, Aug 14. California,...
- 26-Aug-2014 Pakistan - Poliomyelitis -- Pakistan is one of the few countries still reporting polio cases. 115 cases have been reported, Jan-...
- 26-Aug-2014 Thailand - Zika virus -- Japanese health officials have reported an imported case of Zika virus in a traveller who visited Ko...
- 26-Aug-2014 Solomon Islands - Measles -- Over 200 cases of measles have been reported, the majority in Honiara, Aug 14. Measles is a viral in...
- 26-Aug-2014 Venezuela - Chikungunya -- 88 locally acquired cases of chikungunya have been reported in the states of Aragua, Vargas, Carabob...
- 26-Aug-2014 Panama - Chikungunya -- Health authorities have reported 2 locally acquired cases of chikungunya in Panama, Aug 14.
- 26-Aug-2014 Trinidad and Tobago - Chikungunya -- 60 cases of chikungunya have been reported in Trinidad and Tobago, Aug 14.
- 26-Aug-2014 Jamaica - Chikungunya -- 14 locally acquired cases of chikunguya virus have been reported, Aug 14.
- 26-Aug-2014 Dominican Republic - Chikungunya virus -- Over 416,135 suspected cases of chikungunya virus have been reported, Aug 14. 19 Provinces have repo...
- 26-Aug-2014 Guyana - chikungunya virus -- 1,665 cases of chikungunya have been reported, Aug 14.
Face to face appointments
Face to face consultations mean you will see and speak to our travel nurse at one of our partner clinics.
During the consultation you will be given expert travel advice, receive vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip
Before visiting your chosen pharmacy partnership you will first receive a call from one of our specialist nurses, at your chosen appointment time, to complete your travel health telephone consultation.
Are you prepared?
Don't leave it too late to get your travel vaccinations!
Download our handy check list to help make sure you have all the essentials ready for your trip.
Need information on diseases?
We are currently putting the finishing touches to our library of Travel Disease Information to help you understand and reduce your risks while travelling.
Read the latest health news
Stay up to date with the
latest Travel Health news
Our team at MASTA bring you the most up to date information by constantly monitoring disease outbreaks and other health-related travel news.
Did you know?
Our one step multi-country travel health information (Travel Health Brief) has won National Awards and is available free when you visit a MASTA clinic