Yellow Fever and Meningitis vaccines are available at all our MASTA Travel Clinics.
Same day appointments are often available
Use the 'Find a clinic' tab to locate your nearest clinic, enter your itrip details and book your appointment online
Telephone our Customer Service Team to book an appointment at your local Travel Clinic
Tel: 0330 100 4200
SAME DAY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE - TEL: 0330 100 4200
Choose a convenient time and place for our Specialist Travel Health Nurse to call you. We will discuss your travel needs based on your trip details, confirm pricing and book an appointment at your nearest local MASTA travel clinic (if required).
Our telephone risk assessments are recorded, ensuring compliance with the Care Quality Commission.
Visit a MASTA TRAVEL CLINIC when:
* You require an evening or weekend appointment in a UK wide choice of locations
* You require a yellow fever vaccination and your local GP surgery is not a registered yellow fever centre
* You need a vaccination that your local GP surgery does not routinely provide or cannot source
* You have a complex itinerary or need vaccinations very close to your departure
Every travel risk assessment by MASTA is entrusted to a
Specialist Travel Health Nurse and includes the most recent information and recommendations available for your trip, no matter how complex.
We support all travellers, irrespective of their destination or individual requirements and offer a full travel vaccination service, including yellow fever, malaria prophylaxis and treatment for travellers’ diarrhoea.
Click here to get started!
- 17-Sep-2014 Moldova - Anthrax -- 9 farm workers are suspected to have contracted anthrax in Cahul (S), Sept 14. Anthrax is a bacteria...
- 17-Sep-2014 Pakistan - Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever -- 2 cases of Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever have been reported from Karachi, Sept 14. Outbreaks have...
- 17-Sep-2014 Denmark - Listerosis -- 38 cases of listeriosis (including 15 deaths) have been recorded across Denmark, Sept 13-Sept 14. Th...
- 17-Sep-2014 India - Japanese encephalitis -- 991 cases of encephalitis (291 deaths) have been reported in Uttar Pradesh (N), Jan-Sept 14. 350 dea...
- 17-Sep-2014 Samoa - Chikungunya -- 433 suspected cases of chikungunya have been reported, Aug-Sept 14. Many cases have been reported fr...
- 17-Sep-2014 USA - Eastern Equine Encephalitis -- As of Sept 14, 4 cases of Eastern equine encephalitis have been diagnosed in Alabama, New Hampshire ...
- 17-Sep-2014 Venezuela - Undiagnosed Haemorrhagic fever -- 8 deaths have been reported from an undiagnosed haemorrhagic fever in a hospital in Aragua (N), Sept...
- 17-Sep-2014 Thailand - Conjunctivitis -- An outbreak of conjunctivitis "pink eye" has affected over 160,000 people, mainly children between 5...
- 17-Sep-2014 Japan - Dengue fever -- 113 locally acquired cases of dengue fever in Japan, Sept 14. Initially all those affected had visit...
- 17-Sep-2014 USA - Respiratory illness Enterovirus 68 -- A respiratory illness, caused by human enterovirus 68, has affected hundreds of children in the Midw...
Face to face appointments
Face to face consultations mean you will see and speak to our travel nurse at one of our partner clinics.
During the consultation you will be given expert travel advice, receive vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip
Before visiting your chosen pharmacy partnership you will first receive a call from one of our specialist nurses, at your chosen appointment time, to complete your travel health telephone consultation.
Are you prepared?
Don't leave it too late to get your travel vaccinations!
Download our handy check list to help make sure you have all the essentials ready for your trip.
Need information on diseases?
We are currently putting the finishing touches to our library of Travel Disease Information to help you understand and reduce your risks while travelling.
Read the latest health news
Stay up to date with the
latest Travel Health news
Our team at MASTA bring you the most up to date information by constantly monitoring disease outbreaks and other health-related travel news.
Did you know?
Our one step multi-country travel health information (Travel Health Brief) has won National Awards and is available free when you visit a MASTA clinic