SAME DAY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE - TEL: 0330 100 4200
Choose a convenient time and place for our Specialist Travel Health Nurse to call you. We will discuss your travel needs based on your trip details, confirm pricing and book an appointment at your nearest local MASTA travel clinic (if required).
Our telephone risk assessments are recorded, ensuring compliance with the Care Quality Commission.
Visit a MASTA TRAVEL CLINIC when:
* You require an evening or weekend appointment in a UK wide choice of locations
* You require a yellow fever vaccination and your local GP surgery is not a registered yellow fever centre
* You need a vaccination that your local GP surgery does not routinely provide or cannot source
* You have a complex itinerary or need vaccinations very close to your departure
Every travel risk assessment by MASTA is entrusted to a
Specialist Travel Health Nurse and includes the most recent information and recommendations available for your trip, no matter how complex.
We support all travellers, irrespective of their destination or individual requirements and offer a full travel vaccination service, including yellow fever, malaria prophylaxis and treatment for travellers’ diarrhoea.
Click here to get started!
We are delighted to announce that as part of our commitment to continued plans for growth, we have completed the acquisition of "The Travel Clinic Ltd" who have clinics in Cambridge and Ipswich.
The Travel Clinic Ltd. are a well-established and very successful clinic network who have been operating since November 2001 and have an excellent reputation.
There has been no interruption to their scheduled clinics and these new additions to the ever expanding MASTA network will be available for travellers to choose from on our website very soon.
- 24-Oct-2014 Romania - Medical Insurance -- If you’re visiting Romania you should get a free European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) before le...
- 24-Oct-2014 Russia - Medical Facilities -- A reciprocal healthcare agreement operates between the UK and Russia. This entitles British national...
- 24-Oct-2014 Rwanda - Medical facilities -- Only limited medical facilities are available in Rwanda. In the event of serious accident or illness...
- 24-Oct-2014 Samoa - Medical Facilities -- Health care facilities in Samoa are adequate for routine medical treatment, but are limited in range...
- 24-Oct-2014 San Marino - Medical Insurance -- Make sure you have adequate travel health insurance and accessible funds to cover the cost of any me...
- 24-Oct-2014 Saudi Arabia - Medical facilities -- Healthcare facilities in major cities are of a high standard. Most towns have a health centre or bas...
- 24-Oct-2014 Senegal - Medical facilities -- Health facilities in Dakar are reasonable but are limited in the rest of Senegal.
- 24-Oct-2014 Serbia and Montenegro (formerly Yugoslavia) - Medical Facilities/Insurance -- There is a reciprocal healthcare agreement for British nationals, which entitles you to free treatme...
- 24-Oct-2014 Seychelles - Medical facilities -- Medical facilities in Seychelles are limited, especially on the more remote islands where doctors ar...
- 24-Oct-2014 Singapore - Medical Facilities -- Healthcare in Singapore is of a high quality and expensive. You should take enough medication to cov...
Face to face appointments
Face to face consultations mean you will see and speak to our travel nurse at one of our partner clinics.
During the consultation you will be given expert travel advice, receive vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip
Before visiting your chosen pharmacy partnership you will first receive a call from one of our specialist nurses, at your chosen appointment time, to complete your travel health telephone consultation.
Are you prepared?
Don't leave it too late to get your travel vaccinations!
Download our handy check list to help make sure you have all the essentials ready for your trip.
Need information on diseases?
We are currently putting the finishing touches to our library of Travel Disease Information to help you understand and reduce your risks while travelling.
Read the latest health news
Stay up to date with the
latest Travel Health news
Our team at MASTA bring you the most up to date information by constantly monitoring disease outbreaks and other health-related travel news.
Did you know?
Our one step multi-country travel health information (Travel Health Brief) has won National Awards and is available free when you visit a MASTA clinic