Yellow Fever and Meningitis ACWY vaccines are available at all our MASTA Travel Clinics.
Use the 'Find a clinic' tab to locate your nearest clinic, enter your itrip details and book your appointment online
Telephone our Customer Service Team to book an appointment at your local Travel Clinic
Tel: 0330 100 4200
SAME DAY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE - TEL: 0330 100 4200
Choose a convenient time and place for our Specialist Travel Health Nurse to call you. We will discuss your travel needs based on your trip details, confirm pricing and book an appointment at your nearest local MASTA travel clinic (if required).
Our telephone risk assessments are recorded, ensuring compliance with the Care Quality Commission.
Visit a MASTA TRAVEL CLINIC when:
* You require an evening or weekend appointment in a UK wide choice of locations
* You require a yellow fever vaccination and your local GP surgery is not a registered yellow fever centre
* You need a vaccination that your local GP surgery does not routinely provide or cannot source
* You have a complex itinerary or need vaccinations very close to your departure
Every travel risk assessment by MASTA is entrusted to a
Specialist Travel Health Nurse and includes the most recent information and recommendations available for your trip, no matter how complex.
We support all travellers, irrespective of their destination or individual requirements and offer a full travel vaccination service, including yellow fever, malaria prophylaxis and treatment for travellers’ diarrhoea.
Click here to get started!
- 14-Aug-2014 El Salvador - Chikungunya -- 2,778 cases of chikungunya virus have been reported in El Salvador, Aug 14. 9 departments have been ...
- 14-Aug-2014 Jamaica - Chikungunya -- 2 locally acquired cases of chikiunguya virus have been reported, Aug 14.
- 14-Aug-2014 Dominican Republic - Chikungunya virus -- Over 370,000 suspected cases of chikungunya virus have been reported, Aug 14. 19 Provinces have repo...
- 14-Aug-2014 Guyana - chikungunya virus -- 1,390 cases of chikungunya have been reported, Aug 14.
- 14-Aug-2014 Guadeloupe - Chikungunya -- 69,740 suspected cases of chikungunya have been reported on Guadeloupe, Aug 14.
- 14-Aug-2014 Martinique - Chikungunya -- There are 52,560 suspected cases and 19 deaths from chikungunya on the island of Martinique, Aug 14.
- 14-Aug-2014 Netherland Antilles - Chikungunya -- Health authorities have reported 3,760 suspected cases of chikungunya in the French part of Saint Ma...
- 14-Aug-2014 Samoa - Chikungunya -- 21 suspected cases of chikungunya have been reported, Aug 14.
- 14-Aug-2014 American Samoa - Chikungunya -- Health authorities have reported 390 cases of chikungunya on the main island of Tutuila, Jul-Aug 14....
- 14-Aug-2014 India - Chikungunya -- An outbreak of chikungunya has been reported in Erode district, Tamil Nadu (S), Aug 14. Over 100 cas...
Face to face appointments
Face to face consultations mean you will see and speak to our travel nurse at one of our partner clinics.
During the consultation you will be given expert travel advice, receive vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip
Before visiting your chosen pharmacy partnership you will first receive a call from one of our specialist nurses, at your chosen appointment time, to complete your travel health telephone consultation.
Are you prepared?
Don't leave it too late to get your travel vaccinations!
Download our handy check list to help make sure you have all the essentials ready for your trip.
Need information on diseases?
We are currently putting the finishing touches to our library of Travel Disease Information to help you understand and reduce your risks while travelling.
Read the latest health news
Stay up to date with the
latest Travel Health news
Our team at MASTA bring you the most up to date information by constantly monitoring disease outbreaks and other health-related travel news.
Did you know?
Our one step multi-country travel health information (Travel Health Brief) has won National Awards and is available free when you visit a MASTA clinic