- 25-Nov-2014 Turks and Caicos Island - Dengue Fever -- 48 confirmed cases of dengue fever have been reported, Nov 14.
- 25-Nov-2014 St Lucia - Dengue fever -- 112 cases of dengue fever have been reported, Jan-Nov 14. 187 cases of dengue fever were reported du...
- 25-Nov-2014 Martinique - Dengue Fever -- 1,680 suspected cases of dengue fever have been reported on Martinique, Jan-Nov 14. 7,040 cases were...
- 25-Nov-2014 Jamaica - Dengue fever -- 432 suspected cases of dengue fever have been reported, Jan-Nov 14. 861 cases were reported in 2013...
- 25-Nov-2014 Guyana - Dengue Fever -- Dengue fever is a continuing problem in Guyana. 145 suspected cases have been reported, Jan-Nov 14. ...
- 25-Nov-2014 Guadeloupe - Dengue Fever -- Over 1,390 suspected cases (873 confirmed cases) of dengue fever have been reported, Jan-Nov 14. 12,...
- 25-Nov-2014 Grenada - Dengue fever -- 38 suspected cases of dengue fever have been reported, Jan-Nov 14. 112 cases of dengue fever were re...
- 25-Nov-2014 French Guiana - Dengue fever -- Dengue fever is a continuing risk in French Guiana with over 1,180 suspected cases (708 laboratory c...
- 25-Nov-2014 Dominica - Dengue fever -- 159 cases have been reported, Jan-Nov 14.
- 25-Nov-2014 Cayman Islands - Dengue fever -- 18 cases of dengue fever have been reported, Jan-Nov 14.
Face to face appointments
Face to face consultations mean you will see and speak to our travel nurse at one of our partner clinics.
During the consultation you will be given expert travel advice, receive vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip
Before visiting your chosen pharmacy partnership you will first receive a call from one of our specialist nurses, at your chosen appointment time, to complete your travel health telephone consultation.
Are you prepared?
Don't leave it too late to get your travel vaccinations!
Download our handy check list to help make sure you have all the essentials ready for your trip.
Need information on diseases?
We are currently putting the finishing touches to our library of Travel Disease Information to help you understand and reduce your risks while travelling.
Read the latest health news
Stay up to date with the
latest Travel Health news
Our team at MASTA bring you the most up to date information by constantly monitoring disease outbreaks and other health-related travel news.
Did you know?
Our one step multi-country travel health information (Travel Health Brief) has won National Awards and is available free when you visit a MASTA clinic