SAME DAY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE - TEL: 0330 100 4200
Choose a convenient time and place for our Specialist Travel Health Nurse to call you. We will discuss your travel needs based on your trip details, confirm pricing and book an appointment at your nearest local MASTA travel clinic (if required).
Our telephone risk assessments are recorded, ensuring compliance with the Care Quality Commission.
Visit a MASTA TRAVEL CLINIC when:
* You require an evening or weekend appointment in a UK wide choice of locations
* You require a yellow fever vaccination and your local GP surgery is not a registered yellow fever centre
* You need a vaccination that your local GP surgery does not routinely provide or cannot source
* You have a complex itinerary or need vaccinations very close to your departure
Every travel risk assessment by MASTA is entrusted to a
Specialist Travel Health Nurse and includes the most recent information and recommendations available for your trip, no matter how complex.
We support all travellers, irrespective of their destination or individual requirements and offer a full travel vaccination service, including yellow fever, malaria prophylaxis and treatment for travellers’ diarrhoea.
Click here to get started!
We are delighted to announce that as part of our commitment to continued plans for growth, we have completed the acquisition of "The Travel Clinic Ltd" who have clinics in Cambridge and Ipswich.
The Travel Clinic Ltd. are a well-established and very successful clinic network who have been operating since November 2001 and have an excellent reputation.
There has been no interruption to their scheduled clinics and these new additions to the ever expanding MASTA network will be available for travellers to choose from on our website very soon.
- 22-Oct-2014 Guatemala - Chikungunya -- Since the outbreak of chikungunya in the Caribbean region was first reported by the WHO in Dec 2013,...
- 22-Oct-2014 Saudi Arabia - Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -- The Saudi Ministry of Health have reported new cases of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronaviru...
- 22-Oct-2014 Philippines - Measles -- Over 94,530 cases of measles have been reported across the country, Jan-Oct 14. Large outbreaks have...
- 22-Oct-2014 China - Influenza H7N9/H9N2 -- 2 cases of avian influenza (H7N9)have been reported in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region (NW) and Be...
- 22-Oct-2014 India - Scrub typhus -- 275 cases of scrub typhus including 9 deaths have been reported in Rajasthan, Oct 14. 137 cases of t...
- 22-Oct-2014 Pakistan - Leishmaniasis -- Media sources have reported increasing numbers of leishmaniasis in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (NW), Oct 14. ...
- 22-Oct-2014 Oman - Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever -- Oman's Ministry of Health has reported 6 cases of Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever in a number of Om...
- 22-Oct-2014 Yemen (Republic Of) - Middle East respiratory syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -- A total of 896 cases (357 deaths) of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) have be...
- 22-Oct-2014 United Arab Emirates - Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -- A total of 896 cases (357 deaths) of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) have be...
- 22-Oct-2014 Kuwait - Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -- A total of 896 cases (357 deaths) of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) have be...
Face to face appointments
Face to face consultations mean you will see and speak to our travel nurse at one of our partner clinics.
During the consultation you will be given expert travel advice, receive vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip
Before visiting your chosen pharmacy partnership you will first receive a call from one of our specialist nurses, at your chosen appointment time, to complete your travel health telephone consultation.
Are you prepared?
Don't leave it too late to get your travel vaccinations!
Download our handy check list to help make sure you have all the essentials ready for your trip.
Need information on diseases?
We are currently putting the finishing touches to our library of Travel Disease Information to help you understand and reduce your risks while travelling.
Read the latest health news
Stay up to date with the
latest Travel Health news
Our team at MASTA bring you the most up to date information by constantly monitoring disease outbreaks and other health-related travel news.
Did you know?
Our one step multi-country travel health information (Travel Health Brief) has won National Awards and is available free when you visit a MASTA clinic