Yellow Fever and Meningitis ACWY vaccines are available at all our MASTA Travel Clinics.
Same day appointments are often available
Use the 'Find a clinic' tab to locate your nearest clinic, enter your itrip details and book your appointment online
Telephone our Customer Service Team to book an appointment at your local Travel Clinic
Tel: 0330 100 4200
SAME DAY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE - TEL: 0330 100 4200
Choose a convenient time and place for our Specialist Travel Health Nurse to call you. We will discuss your travel needs based on your trip details, confirm pricing and book an appointment at your nearest local MASTA travel clinic (if required).
Our telephone risk assessments are recorded, ensuring compliance with the Care Quality Commission.
Visit a MASTA TRAVEL CLINIC when:
* You require an evening or weekend appointment in a UK wide choice of locations
* You require a yellow fever vaccination and your local GP surgery is not a registered yellow fever centre
* You need a vaccination that your local GP surgery does not routinely provide or cannot source
* You have a complex itinerary or need vaccinations very close to your departure
Every travel risk assessment by MASTA is entrusted to a
Specialist Travel Health Nurse and includes the most recent information and recommendations available for your trip, no matter how complex.
We support all travellers, irrespective of their destination or individual requirements and offer a full travel vaccination service, including yellow fever, malaria prophylaxis and treatment for travellers’ diarrhoea.
Click here to get started!
- 21-Aug-2014 Ghana - Rabies -- A child has died after being bitten by a rabid cat in Ashanti region (S), Aug 14. Outbreaks are freq...
- 21-Aug-2014 Greece - West Nile Virus -- A case of West Nile fever has been reported in a resident of the Athens region, Aug 14. 86 cases (in...
- 21-Aug-2014 Netherlands - Pertussus -- An increase in pertussis cases has been reported in Overijssel province (NE), Aug 14. At least 400 c...
- 21-Aug-2014 Hong Kong - Japanese encephalitis -- There have been 4 cases (1 imported from Yunnan) of Japanese encephalitis in Hong Kong, Jul/Aug 14. ...
- 21-Aug-2014 USA - Chikungunya virus infection -- Health authorities have reported the first locally acquired cases of chikungunya. 4 cases have been ...
- 21-Aug-2014 Venezuela - Chikungunya -- 82 locally acquired cases of chikungunya have been reported in the states of Aragua, Vargas, Carabob...
- 21-Aug-2014 Suriname - Chikungunya -- 59 cases of chikungunya have been reported in Suriname, Jul 14.
- 21-Aug-2014 French Guiana - Chikungunya -- The increase in cases of chikungunya in the Caribbean continues, with 1,528 confirmed cases in Frenc...
- 21-Aug-2014 El Salvador - Chikungunya -- 3,575 cases of chikungunya virus have been reported in El Salvador, Aug 14. 9 departments have been ...
- 21-Aug-2014 Martinique - Chikungunya -- There are 54,220 suspected cases and 19 deaths from chikungunya on the island of Martinique, Aug 14.
Face to face appointments
Face to face consultations mean you will see and speak to our travel nurse at one of our partner clinics.
During the consultation you will be given expert travel advice, receive vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip
Before visiting your chosen pharmacy partnership you will first receive a call from one of our specialist nurses, at your chosen appointment time, to complete your travel health telephone consultation.
Are you prepared?
Don't leave it too late to get your travel vaccinations!
Download our handy check list to help make sure you have all the essentials ready for your trip.
Need information on diseases?
We are currently putting the finishing touches to our library of Travel Disease Information to help you understand and reduce your risks while travelling.
Read the latest health news
Stay up to date with the
latest Travel Health news
Our team at MASTA bring you the most up to date information by constantly monitoring disease outbreaks and other health-related travel news.
Did you know?
Our one step multi-country travel health information (Travel Health Brief) has won National Awards and is available free when you visit a MASTA clinic