Every travel risk assessment by MASTA is entrusted to a
Specialist Travel Health Nurse and includes the most recent information and recommendations available for your itinerary, no matter how complex.
Our telephone risk assessments are recorded, ensuring compliance with the Care Quality Commission.
We support all travellers, irrespective of their destination or individual requirements and offer a full travel vaccination service, including yellow fever, malaria prophylaxis and treatment for travellers’ diarrhoea.
Visit a MASTA TRAVEL CLINIC when:
* You require an evening or weekend appointment in a UK wide choice of locations
* You require a yellow fever vaccination and your local GP surgery is not a registered yellow fever centre
* You need a vaccination that your local GP surgery does not routinely provide or cannot source
* You have a complex itinerary or need vaccinations very close to your departure
Click here to get started!
Yellow Fever vaccine is available at all our MASTA Travel clinics. Use the 'Find a clinic' tab to locate your nearest clinic, register and then book your appointment now either online or by telephone.
- 24-Jul-2014 USA - Chikungunya virus infection -- Health authorities have reported the first locally acquired cases of chikungunya, with 1 case in Mia...
- 24-Jul-2014 Somalia - Polio -- Health authorities have reported 4 case of polio from Jariban district, Mudug province (E), May 2014...
- 24-Jul-2014 Pakistan - Poliomyelitis -- Pakistan is one of the few countries still reporting polio cases. 94 cases have been reported, Jan-J...
- 24-Jul-2014 Afghanistan - Poliomyelitis -- Afghanistan is one of the few countries still reporting polio cases. 8 cases have been reported, Jan...
- 24-Jul-2014 Nigeria - Lassa -- Health sources have reported 820 cases of Lassa fever (28 deaths) from 12 states, Jan-Jul 14. Lassa ...
- 24-Jul-2014 Thailand - Leptospirosis -- Health authorities have reported 861 cases (7 deaths) from leptospirosis in 61 provinces in Thailand...
- 24-Jul-2014 China - Plague -- Media sources have reported 1 death from plague in Gansu Province (NW), Jul 14.
- 24-Jul-2014 USA - Plague -- 4 cases of plague have been reported from Colorado, Jul 14. A case was reported in Torrance County, ...
- 24-Jul-2014 Panama - Hantavirus -- Health authorities have confirmed 2 further cases of hantavirus in Panama, Jul 14. There have been 2...
- 24-Jul-2014 Iran - Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -- The WHO has reported a total of 837 cases (at least 291 related deaths), Jul 14. The majority of the...
Face to face appointments
Face to face consultations mean you will see and speak to our travel nurse at one of our partner clinics.
During the consultation you will be given expert travel advice, receive vaccinations, antimalarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip
Before visiting your chosen pharmacy partnership you will first receive a call from one of our specialist nurses, at your chosen appointment time, to complete your travel health telephone consultation.
Are you prepared?
Don't leave it too late to get your travel vaccinations!
Download our handy check list to help make sure you have all the essentials ready for your trip.
Need information on diseases?
We are currently putting the finishing touches to our library of Travel Disease Information to help you understand and reduce your risks while travelling.
Read the latest health news
Stay up to date with the
latest Travel Health news
Our team at MASTA bring you the most up to date information by constantly monitoring disease outbreaks and other health-related travel news.
Did you know?
Our one step multi-country travel health information (Travel Health Brief) has won National Awards and is available free when you visit a MASTA clinic